Journeyman Electricians needed!!!
Our company provides comprehensive electrical contracting and maintenance services for commercial projects, including office buildings, food stores, car dealerships etc.
We have a proven team of professionals who possess the specialized experience, knowledge and expertise, to construct a variety of complex, high profile, state-of-the art facilities to clients’ specific and immediate electrical needs.
We continuously strive to improve all aspects of the company in order to ensure the highest level of service to our clients therefore we are looking to recruit talented and ambitious individuals to be part of our dynamic work environment – where excellence is expected.
Technical Knowledge required:
- Red Seal Journeyman
- Able to interpret drawings, scope and project specs
- Plan and execute electrical installations
- Commercial / Light Industrial Work
- Able to run EMT and PVC Conduit
- Installing single phase and 3 phase motors and other equipment
- Fire alarm systems
- Sound systems
- Data systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- 3 phase circuitry
- 120/208 Volt installs
- 347/600 Volt installs
- Installing fluorescent, incandescent, and LED lighting
- Turn over needs
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings
- Heat Tracing
- Cable Pull
- Must be a registered apprentice
- Commercial construction experience
- Valid BC Drivers License
- Personal tool kit
- Must provide a copy of Red Seal Certificate and diplomas etc
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org